Mil-tek wishes to develop and produce products in line with both our customers' and the authorities' expectations and requirements. To meet these demands, Mil-tek has created a management system that meets the requirements of both DS/EN ISO 9001 and DS/EN ISO 14001.
Mil-tek's vision is to be the leading supplier of refuse balers and compactors, with comprehensive expertise in trash, trash handling and recycling, technology and economy in a safe, healthy and secure environment.
Mil-tek’s main task is to offer solutions for waste compaction and recycling on a quality, environmental and economic basis with high competitive ability. Mil-tek is aware that the handling, treatment and recycling of waste pose environmental and safety impacts. Therefore, we focus on the environment and a safe working environment as a priority in resolving all Mil-tek tasks.
The Quality and Environmental Policy applies to the entire global organization, and to the people who work on behalf of Mil-tek who are, where appropriate, observed by all employees in their daily functions, tasks and actions.
- Mil-tek openly and actively participates in quality and environmental improvements with a holistic approach that accounts for customers, products, employees and the environment.
- Mil-tek will train its employees to participate actively in quality and environmental work.
- Mil-tek will work with selected suppliers and customers on improvements to products and processes.
- Mil-tek will monitor and record results from product and process controls, errors in processes and products as well as feedback from employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Mil-tek will implement ongoing quality and environmental improvements including the use of cleaner technology and better use of resources and energy wherever possible.
- Mil-tek pledges to reduce waste and emissions from processes as well as prevent pollution and accidents in these processes and practices
- Mil-tek will encourage suppliers to deliver quality and environmentally sound raw materials, products and services.
- Mil-tek will comply with all laws and regulatory requirements, as Mil-tek's activities are subject to and comply with the requirements of DS/EN ISO 9001:2014 and DS/EN ISO 14001:2004.
- Mil-tek communicates openly with employees, stakeholders, regulators, customers and the public about the environmental and working conditions associated with the company's processes and products.
Mil-tek is certified according to the management system standard DS/EN ISO 14001:2004.
Mil-tek is certified according to the management system standard DS/EN ISO 9001:2014.